Ergon’s original and ground breaking GP1 continues to set standards. Offering optimal pressure distribution and available in two sizes, it features a forged aluminum clamp for fast and secure installation. Adjustment of the support platform is achieved by simply loosening the clamp bolt and positioning the grip to the desired neutral position.
Grip Compound - Made in Germany
Ergon's product development team doesn't only focus on Ergonomics material research is also a core theme. The demands and testing our products undergo meet those of the automotive industry, and far exceed the industry standard. Ergonomics, Product Design and Engineering - everything is done in-house in Germany. It is from this that successful projects have been born, such as our Green Lab initiative, which explores the use of sustainable materials. For 2011 we quietly introduced what is a major milestone in our development. All grips in the Performance Comfort Series were switched to a new rubber compound. As part of this process 39 rubber compounds were developed and tested. It was worth it, the new material- made in Germany - meets the highest standards, is longer lasting and worldwide is exclusive to Ergon for the bicycle industry.
- Developed and Manufactured in Germany
- Extremely high UV resistance - corresponds to automotive standards
- Contaminant Free - Only medically approved 'white oil' used in production
- All raw materials meet the standards set for use in food production - EU (2002/72/EG)
- All raw materials meet the purity standards of European Resolution AP(89)1
- Free of PAK - no Phthalates used in production
- SGS TÜV certification (raw material safety certification)
- Highest quality standard within the bicycle industry